Sharp Air Conditioning
About the brand, Sharp
Sharp Corporation, a multinational electronics powerhouse based in Osaka, Japan, is renowned for its cutting-edge Sharp split systems and robust Sharp air conditioners. Since its acquisition by the Foxconn Group in 2016, Sharp has revitalized its global presence, leveraging its 52,000-strong workforce to innovate in areas like home appliances, solar panels, televisions, and mobiles.
In Australia, Sharp has tailored its product range to suit the extreme climate, focusing particularly on Sharp air conditioner servicing and Sharp air conditioner installations. Their reverse cycle air conditioners are a testament to this, providing relief during the scorching summers and freezing winters in Australia.
The Evolution of Sharp Corporation
Founded in Tokyo in 1912 and now a part of the Foxconn Group, Sharp’s journey from producing radios to becoming a leader in electronics, including Sharp air conditioner repairs and servicing, is a story of resilience and innovation. Post-2012, Sharp’s merger with Foxconn marked a new era of growth, expanding its product range and reinforcing its position in the market.
Sharp’s Product Range in Australia: A Focus on Air Conditioning
In Australia, Sharp’s focus has been on delivering high-quality home appliances, with a particular emphasis on air conditioning systems. Quick Air is proud to offer comprehensive solutions for Sharp air conditioners, including expert Sharp air conditioner installations, servicing, and repairs. Our services ensure that your Sharp air conditioning systems, whether they are split systems or other models, are functioning optimally, providing comfort and efficiency in the Australian climate.
Air Conditioners from Sharp Corp. for Australia: Sharp Air Conditioner Installations, Servicing, and Repairs by QuickAir
Sharp Split System Air Conditioners: Ideal for Australia’s Climate
In Australia, Sharp has honed its focus on the reverse cycle air conditioner (split system) to cater to the diverse climate. Sharp split systems, particularly renowned for their efficiency in both hot and cold conditions, are a standout choice. Each Sharp split system air conditioner is a reverse cycle model, adept at heating in winter and cooling in summer, making them perfect for the Australian environment.
Features of Sharp Split System Air Conditioners
Sharp’s split system air conditioners are compact yet powerful, with models ranging from 2.5 kW to 7.3 kW. These systems, featuring both indoor and outdoor units, are ideal for small spaces, offering effective climate control throughout the year.
QuickAir’s Expertise in Sharp Air Conditioner Servicing, Repairs, and Installations
Quick Air stands ready to provide top-notch Sharp air conditioner installations, servicing, and repairs. Our technicians are skilled in handling the latest Sharp air conditioning technology, ensuring that your Sharp split systems are in perfect working order.
- Nationwide Presence: With branches across Australia, including Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, and Sydney, QuickAir offers prompt and efficient service for your Sharp air conditioner needs.
- Warranty Assurance: We provide a warranty on all our Sharp air conditioner installations, servicing, and repairs, reflecting our confidence in our service quality and our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Rapid Response: Our team aims to address your Sharp air conditioner repairs and servicing requests within hours, minimizing any inconvenience.
- Our qualified and experienced technicians can assist with any make or model of air conditioning, from Sharp to Rinnai, Samsung, Mitsubishi, Toshiba and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Sharp aircon worth buying in Australia?
Yes. The aircon being sold in Australia from Sharp focuses on our climate needs. It is efficient, has multiple features such as climate control, and is energy-saving too.
- What is the use of inverter technology in the Sharp aircon?
It makes the system a better energy-saving appliance by not installing unwanted functions.
- Is there a legit warranty for Sharp products?
Yes. There is a legit warranty with all Sharp products in Australia. The warranty period changes depending on the product purchased.